Friday, October 30, 2015

Succumbing to Trend – the Yarai mixer

yaraiI probably fall somewhere in the middle of the spectrum in terms of trend consumption. Sometimes I rail against tend, sometimes I silently acquiesce and hope no one notices :). Often, the line for me is function over form – if the choice is between something not trend and functional, and something trendy but just as functional – sure – I’ll go trendy. I might even spend a few more dollars to get there!

Enter the Yarai mixer. There’s no real function to this mixer, at least more than incidental benefit – it does cool cocktails a bit more effectively, and allow you to preview what you’re making before you serve it, but at the end of the day (or cocktail prep, as it were) – the cocktail is going to taste & look, essentially, the same. Why, then, did I decide upon a Yarai mixer for my latest purchase? Well, I guess this time trend won!

from Bobby Caples Cooking http://ift.tt/1NeyrNd




from WordPress http://ift.tt/1khcVvK
from Bobby Caples

No comments:

Post a Comment